Wireline / Broadband Construction
The Nexus team has constructed and maintained successive generations of telecommunication networks for a wide variety of providers, and our work continues to support the world's most advanced fiber optic networks. We're constantly striving to evolve alongside telecom technology, utilizing emerging technologies that help our partners deliver the highest quality services to their customers.
• Managing "last-mile" FTTX deployment
• Fiber-optic pulling, splicing, and testing
• OTDR acceptance, characterization, and degradation testing
• Outside plant (OSP) cabling (underground and aerial)
• Surveying, rodding, roping, and inner-duct placement
• Constructing carrier hotels and co-location centers
• "Rack and stack" installations
• MDU installation
• Managing telecom riser closets
• Start-up, testing, and system integration
• Feasibility studies
• Manhole and splice enclosure auditing for existing conditions
• Pole replacement and removal
• Directional boring, trenching, and micro trenching
• Ongoing maintenance, on-call construction services and emergency restoration
Wireless telecom projects have become increasingly complex. Architecture, equipment and infrastructure are constantly changing, but Nexus is ready and willing to stay on top of things for you.
• Macro cell tower construction and maintenance
• Small cell construction and maintenance
• Outdoor / Indoor DAS installation and maintenance
• Node Facilities
• 4G deployment, swap outs and capacity build out
Given our end-to-end engineering and construction service capabilities, Nexus has full control over process workflow. Our position gives us a unique vantage point from which we view a project's holistic scope of work. We can not only provide assurances of our ability to complete projects in a timely and organized fashion, but also we can take on complex initiatives with ease.